Harel Insurance Company has developed the policy “TOUR&CARE” medical insurance for tourists until age 65.
Insurance coverage (only full terms specified in the policy may require the insurer):
- Maximum insurance amount up to 100,000$
- Medical expenses during hospitalization Israeli public hospital coverage up to 90 days to 100,000$.
- laboratory tests, x-ray, E.K.G, casts, bandages full coverage only by agreement labs list.
- Medicines up to 200$ for the insurance period only by agreement pharmacies.
- Emergency dental treatment up to 200$ for the insurance period only by agreement dental clinics list.
- In the event of the death of the insured, the expenses for the transfer of the corpse from Israel to the insured’s country of origin up to a maximum sum of 5,000$.
Maximum insurance period:
- For an insured aged 49 – 180 days insurance with a possibility of extending same up to a further 180 days.
- For an insured aged 50-60 – up to 90 days insurance with a extending same up to a further 90 days per possibility of exceeding 360 accumulated days in total extension – but not exceeding 360 accumulated days in total.
Summary of Exceptions:
The insurance has a preparatory period of 48 hours (except in the case of an accidental event). The policy shall not cover: any event connected and/or emanating an existing medical condition; an event which commenced prior to the inception of the insurance or during the preparatory period; AIDS; periodic examinations; pregnancy; birth; baby care clinic (Tipat chalav); use of drugs and/or alcohol; work accident and/or road accident.
For medical services insured by the service provider CLALIT call: 1-222-27-00 Or call *2700
For medical services insured by the service provider HAREL call: 1-800-41-44-22